Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Looking for a Bookkeeping or Data Entry Services?

Dear Business Owners,


Are you looking for bookkeeping, data entry, or general accounting services for your business?

I have over 17 years of experience in accounting, 15 years in credit collections, and over 3 years in human resources.


I am hardworking, reliable, and work well as a team or individually. I am self motivated and enjoy the thrill of a challenge.


I have extensive experience in MAS 4.0 (SAGE), Microsoft Office 2007, and Quickbooks Pro2008.


I have successfully helped many small businesses become efficient and profitable as a result of my management skills.


Call me today for a FREE Consultation at 847.485.8565

Your friendly neighborhood accountant,

Patrice Rodriguez

847.485.8565

ChicagoBookkeepingServices@gmail.com

Providing General Accounting and Virtual Services

2 comments:

  1. This means that there should be a dedicated person who records each transaction in its respective journal. A journal is also referred to as a daybook or a book of first entry. All cash payments, for instance, are entered in the cash payments journal while all credit sales are entered in the sales journal. Most small business proprietors do not know what a journal is let alone an account ledger. As a result they are likely to operate their businesses casually which would limit growth and profitability in the long run. bookkeeping online services are very crucial when an organization is looking to introduce a formal data entry technique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do we need dedicated person for transaction? For example, I use Ideals virtual data room for my documents management and all enters and time are fixed automatically.

      Delete